Why keep your Android Home screen boring, when you can customize them and make it look awesome! Checkout this setup and other setups to totally change the way of look of your Android Home screen.
I’ve been featuring a lot of Home screen setups for the past Two years, This setup is marked as #12 because it’s the twelfth home screen setup posted in this website. The old setups are in my old Blog, you can check them here.
If you are new around here, Checkout the Basics on How to personalize ( customize) here!
This setup is done & sent by the Instagram user ~harvis_p_c , Thanks for sharing the setup!
He is using Lawnchair launcher for his homescreen. The backup is available in the download section. He is using Abstract KWGT and Red+ KWGT for the widgets. To match the Red theme, he used Redline icon pack which perfectly suits it.
You can also do this with other launchers.
Note: KWGT widget packs like these requires KWGT pro.
Launcher: Lawnchair V2
Icon Pack: Redline Icon Pack
Showcase your Home screen
You can also send your home screen setups and I’ll showcase them on my Instagram page as well in the website.
Home screen Submission Rules:
- Screenshots of the home screen / homepage.
- Wallpaper / Wallpaper link / Wallpaper app.
- Launcher used with launcher Backup (if possible).
- Widget + Icon packs used ( please mention the widget name or number or if customized)
- (Please include the custom / self-made widgets).
- Instagram or Twitter ID (for credits).
Attach the above files & Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org