Why keep your Android Home screen boring, when you can customize them and make it look awesome! Checkout this setup and other setups to totally change the way of look on your Android Home screen.
I’ve been featuring a lot of Home screen setups for the past Two years, This setup is marked as #88 because it’s the eight-eighth home screen setup posted in this website. The old setups are in my old Blog, you can check them here.
If you are new around here, Checkout the Basics on How to personalize ( customize) here!
This setup is done & sent by the Instagram user ~androidsetup.blog, Thanks for sharing the setup!
He calls this setup ‘Minimal Pixel UI’, He is using the Nova Launcher as well. The widgets are from Skyline KWGT and Ornate KWGT (No.43). Icons are from Pixel Q Icon Pack. The wallpaper is actually from Dopewalls App.
You can also do this with other launchers.
Note: KWGT widget packs like these requires KWGT pro.
Launcher: Nova Launcher
Icon Pack: Pixel Q Icon Pack
Showcase your Home screen
You can also send your home screen setups and I’ll showcase them on my Instagram page as well in the website.
Home screen Submission Rules:
- Screenshots of the home screen / homepage.
- Wallpaper / Wallpaper link / Wallpaper app.
- Launcher used with launcher Backup (if possible).
- Widget + Icon packs used ( please mention the widget name or number or if customized)
- (Please include the custom / self-made widgets).
- Instagram or Twitter ID (for credits).
Attach the above files & Send them to email@example.com